Playermaker is the ultimate performance insight product for football teams.
We're developing a performance tracking platform using AI and Machine Learning algorithms for athletes and aim to revolutionize the sports industry.
Our Algo team develops unique machine learning and signal processing algorithms which turn inertial motion data into priceless insights for both coaches, players, and scientists, based on a huge database containing thousands of football training hours. This includes innovative bio-mechanical models for describing human motion.
We're looking for a Data Scientist to join the team.
- Maintaining and developing algorithms for detection and classification of interesting events over raw motion sensor data
- Defining data gathering requirements for the Algo operations team
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Implementing and testing the algorithms as part of the operational server code
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Reviewing other team members’ algorithms and code
- Looking for opportunities to generate insights from long term data analysis
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest relevant ML technology trends
- Contributing to academic research projects and patent applications
- Experience with learning algorithm development, knowledge with one of the leading ML frameworks, like Tensorflow/ Theano / Torch
- Matlab and Python skills
- M.Sc or above in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Physics or other related fields with at least 2 years of experience as a researcher in the field of data science, or B.Sc with at least 5 years industry experience
- Experience with motion data and inertial measurement units
- Knowledge in the robotics field (main experience with body orientation and translation)
- Knowledge in the Bio-mechanics
Please Apply at: